Norton is a cyber security specialist that provides comprehensive and impenetrable security for all your connected devices. It extends versatile security cover without degrading the performance of your protected system. In short, you get an unbeatable security shield that keeps your digital life free from ever-evolving threats. However, in order to experience the complete extent of this outstanding security solution, it must be deployed properly. In other words, you must execute its Setup properly along with Norton Activate.
Norton Activate Procedure By Using A Product Key
- First and foremost, you should look for the installed Norton Application on your system. For this, Windows users should look at the “System Tray” located at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Here, you should look for the Norton icon. However, in case if you can’t find the Norton icon. Then, click on the Triangle icon to “Show The Hidden Icons”. This will expand the “System Tray” and you can see the Norton icon.
- Then, double-click on the Norton icon to “Launch” it. However, in case if you see the “My Norton” window. Then, click on “Open” to proceed for Norton Activate.
- Consequently, it will open the “Main” window of the Norton User Interface. Here, you must be logged in to your Norton account for proceeding further. However, in case if you are not logged in to your account. Then, it will prompt you to do the same. Hence, enter your login credentials accurately and “Sign In” to your account.
- Now, you should proceed for Norton Activate in two ways depending on your specific Norton application.
- In case if the Main window displays the button for Norton Activate. Then, click on the “Activate Now” button located at the very bottom of this window.
- Else, you should click on “Help” located at the top right-hand side of this window. Then, look under the “Account Information” section. Here, you should click on “Enter Product Key”.
- Subsequently, the next window will prompt you to “Enter Your Product Key”. Hence, type in your “Product Key” accurately. Here, you must remember that “Product Key” is an alphanumeric string of 25-characters. It appears in five groups of five characters each, separated by hyphens. You can easily find it from the “Purchase Confirmation Email” that you get at the time of online purchase. Else, you can also log in to your Norton account on its official website and locate it. However, in case if you have purchased it from offline sources. Then, look for a sticker on the back of the “Installation CD Case”.
- Finally, click “Next” to complete the Norton Activate process.
Procedure By Purchasing A Product Key
However, in case if you don’t have an active Product Key. Then, you should purchase a subscription plan to activate it.
- First and foremost, you should look for the installed Norton Application on your system.
- Then, double-click on the Norton icon to “Launch” it.
- Consequently, it will take you to the “Main” window of its User Interface. Here, it will prompt you to log in to your Norton account if you are not logged in to it yet. Hence, “Sign In” to it.
- Subsequently, click on the “Activate Now” button located at the very bottom of this window.
- As a result, it will open the “Subscription” window. Hence, click on “Buy A Subscription”.
- Consequently, it will redirect you to the “Norton Products” online page. Here, you should review your purchase. Then, click on “Buy Now” or “Subscribe Now”.
- Thereafter, “Sign In” to your account if prompted.
- Now, enter your “Payment Details” and confirm your purchase.
- Once, the payment is made successfully, it automatically completes the Norton Activate process.