Norton is globally acclaimed for its user-centric approach when it comes to providing an impenetrable security solution that is easy to implement. This ingenious cybersecurity specialist ensures that users are able to manage their products, services and subscriptions with the utmost ease. In fact, it gives you a user-friendly account portal that facilitates all this and a lot more. In other words, it allows you to “Create” and “Sign In” to your account at “manage.norton.com”.
What You Can Do
- Download, Install and Activate purchased products, services, subscriptions, features etc.
- Install Norton Security products on multiple devices
- Set up and manage Cloud Backup, Password Manager, Parental Controls and a lot more
- Complete control of LifeLock-specific features
- Renew and cancel subscriptions
- Turn-off Automatic Renewal
- Transfer license to new device
- Check details of all the installed services
- Add or Remove a device from your account
- Uninstall service from all or one device
- Purchase Product Key
- Activate services with another product key
- Upgrade products, services and subscriptions
- Update and manage your profile and billing information
- Set up email alerts
Create Account At “manage.norton.com”
To begin with, you should create your Norton Account at “manage.norton.com”. This is the first step that gives you a powerful tool in your hand to simplify the management of your protected devices.
- First and foremost, you should launch a Web Browser on your system.
- Now, go to “manage.norton.com”. For this, type in the address in the browser’s “Address Bar”. Then, press the “Enter” key.
- Next, you should click on the highlighted “Sign In” button. For this, you should look around the middle of the window.
- You can “Log In” or “Create Account” on the following window. Hence, click on the “Create An Account” tab.
- Thereafter, it will prompt you to provide your Profile Information. Hence, fill in the empty fields with accurate details as specified below.
Email Address: Provide an active email address that you want to link with the Norton login account. Make sure that it is the same email that you used to make a purchase.
Confirm Email Address: Re-enter the email address provided above to confirm the same.
Password: Provide a valid and strong password that you want to set for Norton login account. Additionally, it must follow the specified criteria as explained below.
- At least 8 characters in length
- Must contain a lowercase letter
- Must contain an uppercase letter
- Includes a number
- Must include a symbol
First Name: Enter your first name
Last Name: Provide your last name
- In addition to all this, you have the “Mobile Phone Number” option for securing your account with two-factor authentication. For this, select your “Country Code” from the drop-down menu list. Then, type in a valid “Mobile Phone Number”.
- Besides that, select your “Country” or “Region” from the “Region” drop-down box.
- Along with that, select the box corresponding to “product updates, offers, and security newsletters”. This is an optional step if you want Norton to send all these in your email account.
- Finally, click on “Create Account”. As such, your account is created at “manage.norton.com”.
- At last, you are required to verify your Email Address. Hence, log in to your email account and open the email from Norton. Then, click on “Confirm my email”. Thereafter, click on “Continue”.
Sign In At “manage norton.com”
- First and foremost, launch a Web Browser on your system.
- Now, go to “manage.norton.com”.
- Then, click on the highlighted “Sign In” button located around the middle of the window.
- You can “Log In” or “Create Account” on the following window. Hence, click on the “Sign In” tab.
- Next, you should provide your registered email address and the corresponding password. Here, you should ensure that the details are entered correctly.
- Thereafter, click on the checkbox beside the “Remember Me” option. It is an optional step if you want to save your login credentials.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button to access your Norton Account at “manage.norton.com”.